wooden shoes and windmills

3.4.05

i long for that day when the praises never cease

Worship. Adoration. Honour. Thanksgiving.

This evening, as I was praising Jesus and feeling so very thankful for a voice to sing with and arms to raise, the tinyest hint of envy crept into my mind as I thought of Pope JP II who was worshiping at the feet of his Creator at that very moment. A very little thought of "not fair" quickly overshadowed by thoughts of "Wow! How very cool!" ran through my mind as I worshiped, and in my mind's eye was a picture of my own eternity worshiping my Dad in Heaven. I long for that day when the praises never cease and every knee remains bowed before God. WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE!
|| Heather, 23:02

1 Comments:

Hey Heather! Where are you working these days? I was thinking of you with all of Amanda's posts from Huntington Beach! Mars' Hill memoirs... that was a great time at your place. :)
Anonymous Anoniem, at dinsdag, april 05, 2005 10:38:00 a.m.  

Een reactie posten